Pages

Thursday, April 18, 2019

New arrivals

I bought these on ebay in the middle of last year. Picked them up from my parents' house at Christmas, and sharing them now. There are two sets, both forming part of Grenadier boxed sets released in the '80s.



The first batch is from the Goblin Warband by Nick Lund. Not sure of the release date. I have five of the original ten goblins.

Next up we have models from the Orc Battle Set. I have seven of the original twelve. A few of them have the heads of their weapons missing but that could be fun to fix.

Looking forward to painting all of these. They feel quite significant, being so old. Also, they have such character and are very different
 to my eye from, for example, Citadel models of the same type.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grenadier goblin

  My latest project. A Grenadier goblin from 1985, I think. Not sure how I'll proceed, but I've given him a custom oval base. I'...